Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Good News!

Charlie got a promotion today! YAY! He just got back from a business trip in Atlanta. It was hard to be apart! I don't think I'll ever get used to it. People tell me once we've been married for a while I will be glad for a few days to myself. Honestly, I hope this is never the case! I hope I always dread being apart! Although, I mostly wish we never have to be!

Work is going well for me. It's nice to be back in the classroom. This job is definitely not teaching, but I do get opportunities to work with small groups of students. I love that part. The best thing is the stress level is SO low! No lesson plans, discipline problems, or difficult parents!

Say a prayer for me, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow! I'm thankful for Charlie. He'll be home to take care of me.

No comments: