Monday, March 9, 2009

Wedding Details...Church

I have decided to keep everyone updated with posts about small wedding details. I have a lot to do, but I will start with the church! We are getting married in Wilmington at Christ Community Church. This is the church that was instrumental in my becoming a Christian! I have such a big heart for CCC! In fact, the thought of getting married somewhere else and by someone other than Pastor Paul Phillips breaks my heart!

Christ Community just built a beautiful new church home. It is absolutely beautiful and I pray that the people there and that building continue to bless lives the way mine was! We visited the first service in the new building this past Sunday. The sanctuary is absolutely gorgeous. The worship service started at 10:30 which is the time that our ceremony will start. The lighting through the windows was so beautiful. On Saturday we stopped by the church and I practiced walking down the aisle, so fun!!!

The reception will be in the lobby, which is a large fellowship area. It has beautiful carpeting and large windows and doors that let in so much light. It is going to be a beautiful wedding!

P.S. We will be the first wedding in the new building!!!

http://www.cccwnc.com

No comments: