Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wilmington

We spent one really cold weekend visiting my family in Wilmington. We went to the Battleship on Saturday. It was FREEZING and rainy. Not a perfect day for the Battleship. Although, the Battleship isn't normally my idea of fun. But Charlie wanted to go so I indulged. I have to admit, the Battleship visit was fun!! Charlie can make anything fun!

That night we had dinner downtown with my family. Downtown Wilmington is beautiful and one of my favorite places! We went to Elijah's which is on the waterfront. Chris and Paul talked Charlie into getting the Carolina Bucket. This is literally a big, steel bucket! It was filled with corn, potatos, crab legs, clams, and I don't know what else! Charlie enjoyed it. This isn't the best picture, but it gives you a little bit of a visual.

No comments: